NFS50-7608 - Artesyn NFS50-7608 Switch Mode Power Supply - Triple output 50...
- Part Number:
- Model Number:
- Lead Time:
- Qty In Stock:
Artesyn NFS50-7608 Switch Mode Power Supply - Triple output 50 to 60 Watt AC/DC universal input switch mode power supply
The NFS50-7608 is a 50W universal input AC/DC power supply on a 6.3 x 3.94 inch card with a maximum component height of 1.5 inches for use in 1U applications. The NFS50-7608 series can regulate on the auxiliary outputs down to no load making it suitable for applications that require a heavy logic load on the main 5V output and low nominal loads with high peak capability for drives, relays or switches on the auxiliary outputs. The NFS50-7608 provides 50W of output power with free air convection cooling which can be boosted to 60W with 20CFM of air. Standard features include overvoltage and short circuit protection. The series, with full international safety approval and the CE mark, meets conducted emissions EN55022 level A. The NFS50-7608 series is designed for use in low power data networking, computer, telecom and industrial applications such as POS terminals, servers, PABX's, industrial PC's and process automation.
For Resellers and High Volume Orders:
Please request a quote to obtain preferred pricing.
- 50W with free air convection cooling
- 6.3 x 3.94 x 1.5 inch package (1U applications)
- EN55022, EN55011 conducted emissions level A
- Isolated output option
- NFS50 Medical IEC601 approved
- Overvoltage and short circuit protection
- Regulation to no load
- UL, VDE and CSA safety approvals
- Input/chassis 1500VAC
- Non-operating –40°C to +85°C, 0°C to 50°C ambient temp., 50W
- Convection cooled: 0°C to 50°C ambient, 60W
- Forced air @ 20 CFM: 50°C to 70°C ambient Derate linearly to 50% load
- Non-operating 30,000 feet max.
- Altitude: Operating 10,000 feet max.
- Approvals and standards: VDE0805, EN60950, IEC950 IEC1010, CSA C22.2 No. 950
- Efficiency: 70%, typ.
- Hold-up time: 110VAC, 50W output power @ 16ms, 230VAC, 50W output power @ 100ms
- Isolation voltage: Input/output 3000VAC
- MTBF: MIL-HDBK-217E, 25°C 160,000 hours
- Peak (30 seconds): 60W
- Relative humidity: Non-condensing 5% to 95% RH
- Switching frequency: Variable 25kHz to 250kHz
- Thermal performance: Operating range 0°C to +70°C
- Vibration: 5Hz to 500Hz 2.4G rms (approx)
- Weight: 400g (14oz)
- Conducted emissions: EN55022, FCC part 15 Level A
- Conducted immunity: EN61000-4-6, level 3 Perf. criteria 2
- ESD: air EN61000-4-2, level 3 Perf. criteria 1
- ESD contact: EN61000-4-2, level 4 Perf. criteria 1
- Fast transients: EN61000-4-4, level 3 Perf. criteria 2
- Radiated emissions: EN55022, FCC part 15 Level A
- Radiated immunity: EN61000-4-3, level 3 Perf. criteria 2
- Surge: EN61000-4-5, level 3 Perf. criteria 1
- Input frequency range: 47 to 440Hz
- Input surge current: 110VAC, cold start 10A, max., 230VAC, cold start 20A max.
- Input voltage range: Universal input: 85 to 264VAC, 120 to 370VDC
- LEAKAGE CURRENT: 264VAC, 50Hz 0.4mA, max.
- Safety ground: 132VAC, 60Hz 0.2mA, max.
- Line Regulation: LL to HL at max. load ±0.3%
- Output power limit: Primary power: 90W Pin max., limited: 60W Pout min.
- Overshoot/undershoot: At turn-on 0%
- Overvoltage Protection: +5V output 6.25V ±0.65V
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes, with auto-restart
- Temperature Coefficient: All outputs ±0.03%/°C, max.
- Total regulation: Main output (output 1) ±2.5%, All other outputs ±5.0%
- Transient Response: 5V (2.5A to 5A) 500mV max. dev., 500µs recovery to 0.5%; 12V (1A to 2A) 300mV max. dev. 500µs recovery to 0.5%
- Voltage adjustability: +5V output ±3%, +12V tracks the 5V output
- None Available
- None Available